Tuition & Fees $17,932
Student Population 119
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,282
It is a non-degree granting school.Cortiva Institute-Westport is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Westport, Connecticut.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $17,932 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 119 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cortiva Institute-Westport varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Cortiva Institute-Westport.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,282 and 18% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 119 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Student Population for Cortiva Institute-Westport is 119
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cortiva Institute-Westport is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,282 at Cortiva Institute-Westport.
Financial Aid Amount
Cortiva Institute-Westport offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Cortiva Institute-Westport does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Connecticut?