2023 Tuition & Fees $16,815
Student Population 38
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,305
Graduation Rate 91 %
Students:Faculty 19 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Academy of Cosmetology Inc is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Bozeman, Montana.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $16,815 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 38 students are enrolled.
Explore Academy of Cosmetology Inc
2023 Tuition & Fees
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Academy of Cosmetology Inc in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $16,815.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Academy of Cosmetology Inc.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,305 and 43% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 38 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Academy of Cosmetology Inc is 91 %
Retention Rate for Academy of Cosmetology Inc is 88 %
Student Population for Academy of Cosmetology Inc is 38
Student to Faculty Ratio for Academy of Cosmetology Inc is 19 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
19 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,305 at Academy of Cosmetology Inc.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||133 W Mendenhall, Bozeman, MT 59715-3544|
|Net Price Calculator||www.academycosmetology.com/admissions|
Academy of Cosmetology Inc offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Academy of Cosmetology Inc does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about Montana Colleges
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Montana?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Montana?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Montana?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Montana?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Montana?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Montana?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Montana?