Tuition & Fees $14,150
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,726
Graduation Rate 84 %
Bitterroot School of Cosmetology (Bitterroot School of Cosmetology) is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Hamilton, Montana. Bitterroot School of Cosmetologyis a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of Bitterroot School of Cosmetology is $14,150 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Bitterroot School of Cosmetology.
Next table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Bitterroot School of Cosmetology in academic year 2019-2020. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $14,150.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Bitterroot School of Cosmetology. Total 6,106 students are attending Bitterroot School of Cosmetology and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,726 and 73 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.42% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Bitterroot School of Cosmetology and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||2079 N First St Ste B, Hamilton, MT 59840|
Bitterroot School of Cosmetology offers 2 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Bitterroot School of Cosmetology does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Montana?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Montana?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Montana?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Montana?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Montana?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Montana?