Acceptance Rate 90 %
Tuition & Fees $9,670
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,921
Health Works Institute (Health Works Institute) is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Bozeman, Montana. Health Works Instituteis a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of Health Works Institute is $9,670 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Health Works Institute. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 90% last year.
The salary after graduation from Health Works Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Health Works Institute. The acceptance rate of Health Works Institute is 90% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 78%. Total 6,106 students are attending Health Works Institute and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,921 and 43 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.84% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Health Works Institute and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
|Address||407 West Main Street, Bozeman, MT 59715|
|Net Price Calculator||www.healthworks.edu/financial-aid-information/|
Health Works Institute offers 2 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
Health Works Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Health Works Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Montana?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Montana?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Montana?