Tuition & Fees $10,943
Student Population 169
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,362
Graduation Rate 94 %
Acupuncture and Massage College is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Miami, Florida. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,943 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 169 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Acupuncture and Massage College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Acupuncture and Massage College are $10,943. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $16,020 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Acupuncture and Massage. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,362 and 65% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 169 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Acupuncture and Massage College is 94 %
Retention Rate for Acupuncture and Massage College is 69 %
Student Population for Acupuncture and Massage College is 169
Student to Faculty Ratio for Acupuncture and Massage College is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,362 at Acupuncture and Massage College.
Financial Aid Amount
Acupuncture and Massage offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
Acupuncture and Massage College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Florida?