Total Enrollment 3,114
There are 3,114 students including 1,955 undergraduate and 1,159 graduate students at Adams State University for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 1,905 full-time and 1,209 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,409 male and 1,705 female students. Adams State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,427 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Adams State University has a total enrollment of 3,114 with a gender distribution of 45.25% male (1,409 students) and 54.75% female (1,705 students). There are 1,058 male and 897 female students in undergraduate school and 351 male and 808 female students are attending graduate school at Adams State University.
Adams State University has 1,905 full-time and 1,209 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,362 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 593 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 543 students are full-time and 616 are part-time students.
At Adams State University, 1,424 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 162 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,114 students. In undergraduate schools, 461 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,125 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||162||94||68|
|Not In Online Classes||1,528||1,494||34|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Adams State University. There are 31 American Indian/Native American, 1,583 White, 191 Black/African American, 38 Asian, 846 Hispanic, 17 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 191 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||31||18||13|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||17||14||3|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Adams State University.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Colorado?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Colorado?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Colorado?