Total Enrollment 3,164
There are 3,164 students including 1,902 undergraduate and 1,262 graduate students at Adams State University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 1,876 full-time and 1,288 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,379 male and 1,785 female students. Adams State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,175 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Adams State University has a total enrollment of 3,164 with a gender distribution of 43.58% male (1,379 students) and 56.42% female (1,785 students). There are 1,004 male and 898 female students in undergraduate school and 375 male and 887 female students are attending graduate school at Adams State University.
Adams State University has 1,876 full-time and 1,288 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,264 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 638 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 612 students are full-time and 650 are part-time students.
At Adams State University, 1,175 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 601 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,164 students. In undergraduate schools, 557 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,219 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||601||141||460|
|Not In Online Classes||1,388||1,345||43|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Adams State University. There are 37 American Indian/Native American, 1,676 White, 180 Black/African American, 39 Asian, 852 Hispanic, 18 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 179 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||37||16||21|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||18||13||5|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Adams State University.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Colorado?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Colorado?