Acceptance Rate 100.00%
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 100% at Adult and Community Education-Hudson where a total of 6 students applied and 6 were accepted. It requires three items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Adult and Community Education-Hudson.
Adult and Community Education-Hudson requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Adult and Community Education-Hudson
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✔|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✔|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Adult and Community Education-Hudson is Differs by program. Adult and Community Education-Hudson accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Adult and Community Education-Hudson accepts.
|Calendar System||Differs by program|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?