Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 155
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 74%
Average Aid Amount $4,485
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 44
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 155 students (74% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,485. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 44 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Adult and Community Education-Hudson is $15,900, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?