Acceptance Rate 65 %
Tuition & Fees $44,250
Student Population 1,030
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $29,046
Graduation Rate 73 %
Agnes Scott College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Decatur, Georgia. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $44,250 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,030 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 65% and the graduation rate is 73% last year.
The salary after graduation from Agnes Scott College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $46,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Agnes Scott College are $44,250. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $16,810 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Agnes Scott. The acceptance rate of Agnes Scott is 65% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 26%. The average graduation rate is 73% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $29,046 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,030 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Agnes Scott offers 35 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Agnes Scott College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,380)
Agnes Scott College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Georgia?