Student Population 1,048
Albert Einstein College of Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Bronx, New York. The highest degree offered by Albert Einstein College of Medicine is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 1,048 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. A total of 1,048 students is attending .
Student Population for Albert Einstein College of Medicine is 1,048
Albert Einstein College of Medicine offers 30 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||13||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Albert Einstein College of Medicine does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?