Tuition & Fees $10,460
Student Population 569
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $15,601
Graduation Rate 44 %
Be'er Yaakov Talmudic Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Spring Valley, New York. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,460 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 569 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Be'er Yaakov Talmudic Seminary are $10,460.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Be'er Yaakov Talmudic Seminary. The average received amount of financial aid is $15,601 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 569 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Be'er Yaakov Talmudic Seminary offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Be'er Yaakov Talmudic Seminary does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $1,850)
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?