Acceptance Rate 65 %
Tuition & Fees $13,340
Student Population 705
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,445
Graduation Rate 19 %
Allen University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Columbia, South Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,340 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 705 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 65% and the graduation rate is 19% last year.
The salary after graduation from Allen University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Allen University are $13,340. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $8,900 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Allen. The acceptance rate of Allen is 65% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 66%. The average graduation rate is 19% and the transfer-out rate is 23%. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,445 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 705 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Allen University is 65 %.
Graduation Rate for Allen University is 19 %
Transfer-out Rate for Allen University is 23 %
Retention Rate for Allen University is 37 %
Student Population for Allen University is 705
Student to Faculty Ratio for Allen University is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,445 at Allen University.
Financial Aid Amount
Allen offers 10 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Allen University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,830)
Allen University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in South Carolina?