Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 16 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $3,168
Amarillo College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 2,526 students have enrolled online exclusively and 2,436 students have took some online courses at Amarillo College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,136 for Texas residents and $3,168 for others at Amarillo College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Amarillo College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 16 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 12 programs|
Certificate: 4 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$3,168 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||2,526|
Amarillo College offers 127 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,136 for Texas residents and $3,168 for students from other States at Amarillo College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -32.65% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Amarillo College, 2,526 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,436 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 9,854 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,436||2,436||0|
|Not In Online Classes||4,892||4,892||0|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?