Tuition & Fees $4,520
Student Population 3,054
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,861
Graduation Rate 22 %
Vernon College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Vernon, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,560 for Texas residents and $4,520 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,054 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Vernon College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Vernon College are $3,560 for Texas residents and $4,520 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at VRJC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,861 and 79% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,054 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
VRJC offers 33 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||15||0|
Vernon College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,096)
Vernon College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?