Total Enrollment 9,854
Amarillo College has a total enrollment of 9,854 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 3,236 full-time and 6,618 part-time students with gender distribution of 3,623 male and 6,231 female students. Amarillo College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,526 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Amarillo College has a total enrollment of 9,854 with a gender distribution of 36.77% male (3,623 students) and 63.23% female (6,231 students).
Amarillo College has 3,236 full-time and 6,618 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 3,236 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 6,618 students are attending with part-time status.
At Amarillo College, 2,526 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,436 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 9,854 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,436||2,436||0|
|Not In Online Classes||4,892||4,892||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Amarillo College. There are 71 American Indian/Native American, 4,538 White, 520 Black/African American, 304 Asian, 4,050 Hispanic, 11 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 132 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||71||28||43|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||11||7||4|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Amarillo College.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?