Tuition & Fees $33,000
Student Population 234
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,202
Graduation Rate 67 %
Ambria College of Nursing is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. It is a Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Ambria College of Nursing is $33,000 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 234 students are enrolled into Ambria College of Nursing.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Ambria College of Nursing tuition and fees are $33,000 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Ambria College of Nursing. Total 234 students are attending Ambria College of Nursing and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,202 and 44 students received grants of scholarship aid (18.80% of total undergraduate students). Total 234 students are attending Ambria College of Nursing and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
|Address||5210 Trillium Blvd, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192|
|Net Price Calculator||ambria.edu/FinancialAid/FinancialAidCalculator/tabid/514/Default.aspx/tabid/514/Default.aspx|
Ambria College of Nursing offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Ambria College of Nursing offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Ambria College of Nursing accepts following credits that their students have earned before joining the school.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Illinois?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?