Ambria College of Nursing is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 317 students are enrolled into Ambria College of Nursing. The highest degree offered by Ambria College of Nursing is Bachelor's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Ambria College of Nursing tuition and fees are $32,100 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Ambria College of Nursing. Total 317 students are attending Ambria College of Nursing and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,202 and 202 students received grants of scholarship aid (63.72% of total undergraduate students). Total 317 students are attending Ambria College of Nursing and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
|Address||5210 Trillium Blvd, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192|
|Net Price Calculator||ambria.edu/FinancialAid/FinancialAidCalculator/tabid/514/Default.aspx/tabid/514/Default.aspx|
Ambria College of Nursing offers 3 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Ambria College of Nursing offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Ambria College of Nursing accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Illinois?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?