2023 Tuition & Fees $13,704
Student Population 528
Students:Faculty 7 : 1
Argosy University-Chicago is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a Doctoral/Research University by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $13,704 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $13,765.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 528 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Argosy University-Chicago varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Argosy University-Chicago's tuition & fees is $13,704. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $13,765.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Argosy University-Chicago. A total of 528 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Retention Rate for Argosy University-Chicago is 50 %
Student Population for Argosy University-Chicago is 528
Student to Faculty Ratio for Argosy University-Chicago is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
Argosy University-Chicago offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Argosy University-Chicago offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Argosy University-Chicago has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?