American Academy of Art is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 260 students are enrolled into American Academy of Art. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, American Academy of Art tuition and fees are $34,270 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at American Academy of Art. Total 260 students are attending American Academy of Art and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,404 and 181 students received grants of scholarship aid (69.62% of total undergraduate students). Total 260 students are attending American Academy of Art and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
|Address||332 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60604-4302|
|Net Price Calculator||aaart.studentaidcalculator.com|
American Academy of Art offers 7 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
American Academy of Art does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
American Academy of Art accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Illinois?