Tuition & Fees $35,270
Student Population 242
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,404
Graduation Rate 60 %
American Academy of Art (American Academy of Art) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of American Academy of Art is $35,270 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 242 students are enrolled into American Academy of Art.
The salary after graduation from American Academy of Art varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,600. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, American Academy of Art tuition and fees are $35,270 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at American Academy of Art. Total 242 students are attending American Academy of Art and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,404 and 70 students received grants of scholarship aid (28.93% of total undergraduate students). Total 242 students are attending American Academy of Art and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
|Address||332 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60604-4302|
|Net Price Calculator||aaart.studentaidcalculator.com|
American Academy of Art offers 8 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
American Academy of Art does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
American Academy of Art accepts following credits that their students have earned before joining the school.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?