Tuition & Fees $35,270
Student Population 169
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,130
Graduation Rate 57 %
American Academy of Art College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $35,270 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 169 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from American Academy of Art College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, American Academy of Art's tuition & fees is $35,270.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at American Academy of Art.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,130 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 169 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Graduation Rate for American Academy of Art College is 57 %
Transfer-out Rate for American Academy of Art College is 12 %
Retention Rate for American Academy of Art College is 74 %
Student Population for American Academy of Art College is 169
Student to Faculty Ratio for American Academy of Art College is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,130 at American Academy of Art College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||332 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60604-4302|
|Net Price Calculator||https://npc.collegeboard.org/app/aaart|
American Academy of Art offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
American Academy of Art College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?