Tuition & Fees $35,270
Student Population 242
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,404
Graduation Rate 53 %
American Academy of Art is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $35,270 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 242 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from American Academy of Art varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of American Academy of Art are $35,270.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at American Academy of Art. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,404 and 70% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 242 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
American Academy of Art offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
American Academy of Art does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Illinois?