Tuition & Fees $17,590
Student Population 20
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,708
Graduation Rate 79 %
It is a non-degree granting school.American Hair Academy is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $17,590 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 20 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, American Hair Academy's tuition & fees is $17,590.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at American Hair Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,708 and 35% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 20 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for American Hair Academy is 79 %
Retention Rate for American Hair Academy is 83 %
Student Population for American Hair Academy is 20
Student to Faculty Ratio for American Hair Academy is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,708 at American Hair Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
American Hair Academy offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
American Hair Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
American Hair Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Iowa?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Iowa?