2023 Tuition & Fees $18,800
Student Population 41
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,247
Graduation Rate 51 %
Students:Faculty 14 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.E Q School of Hair Design is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $18,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 41 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from E Q School of Hair Design varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $20,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, EQ School's tuition & fees is $18,800.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at EQ School.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,247 and 84% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 41 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Graduation Rate for E Q School of Hair Design is 51 %
Retention Rate for E Q School of Hair Design is 67 %
Student Population for E Q School of Hair Design is 41
Student to Faculty Ratio for E Q School of Hair Design is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,247 at E Q School of Hair Design.
Financial Aid Amount
EQ School offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|2-4 Years Certificate||1||0|
E Q School of Hair Design offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Iowa?