Tuition & Fees $11,982
Student Population 34
Vatterott College-Des Moines is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Des Moines, Iowa. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $11,982 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 34 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Vatterott College-Des Moines varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Vatterott College-Des Moines's tuition & fees is $11,982.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Vatterott College-Des Moines. A total of 34 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Retention Rate for Vatterott College-Des Moines is 67 %
Student Population for Vatterott College-Des Moines is 34
Student to Faculty Ratio for Vatterott College-Des Moines is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
Vatterott College-Des Moines offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Vatterott College-Des Moines does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Vatterott College-Des Moines has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Iowa?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Iowa?