2023 Tuition & Fees $16,650
Student Population 122
Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Elkhart, Indiana. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary is one of 6 colleges affiliated with Mennonite Church.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $16,650 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $17,250.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 122 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $17,250.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at AMBS. A total of 122 students is attending .
Student Population for Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary is 122
AMBS offers 4 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Indiana?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Indiana?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Indiana?