2023 Tuition & Fees $19,320
Student Population 344
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,179
Students:Faculty 8 : 1
Ancilla College is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Donaldson, Indiana. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $19,320 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 344 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Ancilla College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Ancilla College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Ancilla's tuition & fees is $19,320.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Ancilla.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,179 and 88% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 344 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Retention Rate for Ancilla College is 60 %
Student Population for Ancilla College is 344
Student to Faculty Ratio for Ancilla College is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,179 at Ancilla College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||9601 S. Union Road, Donaldson, IN 46513-0001|
Ancilla offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Ancilla College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Ancilla College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Indiana Colleges
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Indiana?