On-Campus Living Costs $11,590
Off-Campus Living Costs $9,060
Ancilla 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Ancilla College is $19,320. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $11,590 when a student lives on campus and $9,060 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $30,909 when a student lives on campus and $28,379 when living off-campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Tuition & Fees||$19,320|
|Books & Supplies||-|
|Room & Board||$9,850||$5,580|
|Average Financial Aid||$6,179|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$24,730||$22,200|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $19,320. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 3.87% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|2018||2019||2020||2021||Tuition & Fees||$15,830||$17,550||$18,600||$19,320|
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2020-2021, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $625 for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 4.17% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Ancilla College is $11,590 when living on campus and $9,060 when living off-campus . The on-campus living costs are decreased by -7.21% compared to academic year 2019-2020. The off-campus living costs are stayed the same compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|On-Campus||Room & Board||$9,200||$9,600||$9,200||$9,850|
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$5,680||$5,680||$5,680||$5,580|
Know about Indiana Colleges
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Indiana?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Indiana?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Indiana?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Indiana?