Off-Campus Living Costs $10,775
Antonelli College-Cincinnati 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Antonelli College-Cincinnati is $15,980. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $10,775 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $26,755 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$15,980|
|Books & Supplies||-|
|Room & Board||$8,829|
|Average Financial Aid||$6,237|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$20,518|
|***Antonelli College-Cincinnati does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $15,980. The undergraduate tuition rates are stayed the same compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|2017||2018||2019||2020||Tuition & Fees||$15,980||$15,980||$15,980||$15,980|
For the academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for living costs at Antonelli College-Cincinnati is and $10,775 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are stayed the same compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$8,829||$8,829||$8,829||$8,829|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?