Tuition & Fees $14,039
Student Population 124
Aquinas Institute of Theology is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Saint Louis, Missouri. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,039 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 124 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $19,010 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at AIT. A total of 124 students is attending .
Student Population for Aquinas Institute of Theology is 124
AIT offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||3||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
Aquinas Institute of Theology offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Aquinas Institute of Theology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Missouri?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Missouri?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Missouri?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Missouri?