Tuition & Fees $13,704
Student Population 444
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,300
Graduation Rate 25 %
Argosy University-Phoenix is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,704 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 444 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Argosy University-Phoenix varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Argosy University-Phoenix are $13,704. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $13,765 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Argosy University-Phoenix. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,300 and 83% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 444 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Argosy University-Phoenix is 25 %
Retention Rate for Argosy University-Phoenix is 33 %
Student Population for Argosy University-Phoenix is 444
Student to Faculty Ratio for Argosy University-Phoenix is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,300 at Argosy University-Phoenix.
Financial Aid Amount
Argosy University-Phoenix offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Argosy University-Phoenix offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Argosy University-Phoenix has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Arizona?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arizona?