Arizona Board of Regents is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. The highest degree offered by Arizona Board of Regents is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
Arizona Board of Regents offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Arizona Board of Regents does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Arizona Board of Regents has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arizona?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Arizona?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arizona?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arizona?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arizona?