Student Population 198
Arizona Summit Law School is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 198 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ASLS. A total of 198 students is attending .
Student Population for Arizona Summit Law School is 198
ASLS offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Arizona Summit Law School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Arizona?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Arizona?