Tuition & Fees $16,750
Student Population 73
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,268
Graduation Rate 79 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Arnolds Beauty School is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Milan, Tennessee. The 2022 tuition & fees are $16,750 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 73 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Arnolds Beauty School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $17,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Arnolds Beauty School in the academic year 2021-2022. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $16,750.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Arnolds Beauty School. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,268 and 92% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 73 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Arnolds Beauty School is 79 %
Retention Rate for Arnolds Beauty School is 92 %
Student Population for Arnolds Beauty School is 73
Student to Faculty Ratio for Arnolds Beauty School is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,268 at Arnolds Beauty School.
Financial Aid Amount
Arnolds Beauty School offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Arnolds Beauty School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Arnolds Beauty School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?