Acceptance Rate 71.17%
SAT Score 1,095
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 71.17% at Ashland University where a total of 4,349 students applied and 3,095 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,095 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires three items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Ashland University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Graduate Application Fees||$30|
|Average Test Scores||1,095 SAT / 22 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Ashland, 69 applicants (13% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 480 applicants (90%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,095 and the average ACT score is 22 at Ashland. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,190 and 25th percentile score is 1,000. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 72 and the 25th percentile score is 55. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Ashland.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||500||600|
Ashland University requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores) and recommends 4 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Ashland University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Ashland University is Semester. Ashland University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Ashland University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?