Books & Supplies$200
Off-Campus Living Costs $18,786
Associated Beth Rivkah Schools 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Associated Beth Rivkah Schools is $7,900. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $18,786 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $26,886 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$7,900|
|Books & Supplies||$200|
|Room & Board||$14,986|
|Average Financial Aid||$5,219|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$21,667|
|***Associated Beth Rivkah Schools does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $7,900. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 1.28% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|2018||2019||2020||2021||Tuition & Fees||$7,500||$7,800||$7,800||$7,900|
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $200. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Associated Beth Rivkah Schools.
|Books & Supplies||$200||$200||$200||$200|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Associated Beth Rivkah Schools is and $18,786 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 2.32% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$13,840||$14,214||$13,840||$14,986|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?