Tuition & Fees $13,480
Student Population 265
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,941
Graduation Rate 62 %
ATA Career Education is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Spring Hill, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,480 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 265 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of ATA Career Education are $13,480.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ATA CIF. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,941 and 93% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 265 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for ATA Career Education is 62 %
Transfer-out Rate for ATA Career Education is 5 %
Retention Rate for ATA Career Education is 71 %
Student Population for ATA Career Education is 265
Student to Faculty Ratio for ATA Career Education is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,941 at ATA Career Education.
Financial Aid Amount
ATA CIF offers 12 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||8||0|
ATA Career Education does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Florida?