Tuition & Fees $9,876
Student Population 205
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,419
Graduation Rate 50 %
Millennia Atlantic University is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Doral, Florida. It is a School of business and management by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $9,876 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 205 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Millennia Atlantic University are $9,876. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $9,675 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Millennia Atlantic. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,419 and 5% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 205 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Millennia Atlantic University is 50 %
Retention Rate for Millennia Atlantic University is 75 %
Student Population for Millennia Atlantic University is 205
Student to Faculty Ratio for Millennia Atlantic University is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,419 at Millennia Atlantic University.
Financial Aid Amount
Millennia Atlantic offers 15 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Millennia Atlantic University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Millennia Atlantic University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Florida?