Tuition & Fees $14,876
Student Population 243
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,931
Graduation Rate 46 %
City College-Hollywood is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Hollywood, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,876 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 243 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from City College-Hollywood varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of City College-Hollywood are $14,876.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at City College-Hollywood. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,931 and 88% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 243 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for City College-Hollywood is 46 %
Transfer-out Rate for City College-Hollywood is 15 %
Retention Rate for City College-Hollywood is 38 %
Student Population for City College-Hollywood is 243
Student to Faculty Ratio for City College-Hollywood is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,931 at City College-Hollywood.
Financial Aid Amount
City College-Hollywood offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
City College-Hollywood offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
City College-Hollywood has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?