Tuition & Fees $10,400
Student Population 349
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,195
San Ignacio University is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Doral, Florida. The highest degree offered by San Ignacio University is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,400 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 349 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of San Ignacio University are $10,400. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $10,400 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at San Ignacio. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,195 and 88% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 349 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Retention Rate for San Ignacio University is 84 %
Student Population for San Ignacio University is 349
Student to Faculty Ratio for San Ignacio University is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,195 at San Ignacio University.
Financial Aid Amount
San Ignacio offers 15 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
San Ignacio University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
San Ignacio University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?