Student Population 207
Florida Coastal School of Law is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Jacksonville, Florida. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 207 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Florida Coastal School of Law. A total of 207 students is attending .
Student Population for Florida Coastal School of Law is 207
Florida Coastal School of Law offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Florida Coastal School of Law offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Florida Coastal School of Law has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?