Acceptance Rate 92.01%
SAT Score 1,055
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 92.01% at Auburn University at Montgomery where a total of 2,290 students applied and 2,107 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,055 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires two items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to AUM.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Graduate Application Fees||$25|
|Average Test Scores||1,055 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At AUM, 15 applicants (4% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 303 applicants (75%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,055 and the average ACT score is 21 at AUM. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,190 and 25th percentile score is 1,010. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 72 and the 25th percentile score is 51. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at AUM.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510||615|
Auburn University at Montgomery requires 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Auburn University at Montgomery is Semester. Auburn University at Montgomery accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Auburn University at Montgomery accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Alabama?