Tuition & Fees $12,420
Baker College of Muskegon is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Muskegon, Michigan. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $12,420 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Baker College of Muskegon's tuition & fees is $12,420.
Baker College of Muskegon offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Baker College of Muskegon does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Baker College of Muskegon has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Michigan?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Michigan?