Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 12,649
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 90%
Average Aid Amount $24,605
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 3,151
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 95%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 12,649 students (90% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $24,605. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 3,151 students (95% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at Baylor University is $50,232, for reference.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?