Total Enrollment 17,217
There are 17,217 students including 14,188 undergraduate and 3,029 graduate students at Baylor University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 16,451 full-time and 766 part-time students with gender distribution of 7,250 male and 9,967 female students. Baylor University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 415 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Baylor University has a total enrollment of 17,217 with a gender distribution of 42.11% male (7,250 students) and 57.89% female (9,967 students). There are 5,734 male and 8,454 female students in undergraduate school and 1,516 male and 1,513 female students are attending graduate school at Baylor University.
Baylor University has 16,451 full-time and 766 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 13,976 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 212 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 2,475 students are full-time and 554 are part-time students.
At Baylor University, 415 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 520 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 17,217 students. In undergraduate schools, 508 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 427 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||520||508||12|
|Not In Online Classes||16,282||13,680||2,602|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Baylor University. There are 71 American Indian/Native American, 10,881 White, 1,018 Black/African American, 1,043 Asian, 2,530 Hispanic, 14 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 413 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||71||30||41|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||14||4||10|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Baylor University.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?