Total Enrollment 105
Belanger School of Nursing has a total enrollment of 105 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 21 full-time and 84 part-time students with gender distribution of 13 male and 92 female students.
Belanger School of Nursing has a total enrollment of 105 with a gender distribution of 12.38% male (13 students) and 87.62% female (92 students).
Belanger School of Nursing has 21 full-time and 84 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 21 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 84 students are attending with part-time status.
At Belanger School of Nursing, 67 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 105 students.
|In Some Online Classes||67||67||0|
|Not In Online Classes||38||38||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Belanger School of Nursing. There are 77 White, 11 Black/African American, 9 Asian, 3 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 0 students with other races.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||1||0|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?