Tuition & Fees $11,204
Student Population 497
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,709
Graduation Rate 78 %
Word of Life Bible Institute is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Pottersville, New York. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $11,204 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 497 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Word of Life Bible Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Word of Life Bible Institute are $11,204.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Word of Life Bible Institute. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,709 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 497 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Word of Life Bible Institute offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Word of Life Bible Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?