Tuition & Fees $4,911
Student Population 1,848
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,540
Graduation Rate 52 %
Bellingham Technical College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Bellingham, Washington. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,915 for Washington residents and $4,911 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,848 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Bellingham Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $48,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Bellingham Technical College are $3,915 for Washington residents and $4,911 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Bellingham Technical. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,540 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,848 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Bellingham Technical College is 52 %
Transfer-out Rate for Bellingham Technical College is 10 %
Student Population for Bellingham Technical College is 1,848
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bellingham Technical College is 18 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
18 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,540 at Bellingham Technical College.
Financial Aid Amount
Bellingham Technical offers 89 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||30||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||23||0|
Bellingham Technical College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Bellingham Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Washington?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Washington?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Washington?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Washington?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Washington?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Washington?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Washington?