2023 Tuition & Fees $9,740
Student Population 4,905
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,968
Graduation Rate 31 %
Students:Faculty 17 : 1
Olympic College is a public, four-years institute located in Bremerton, Washington. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $4,472 for Washington residents and $9,740 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,905 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Olympic College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, OC's tuition & fees is $4,472 for Washington residents and $9,740 for non-residents.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at OC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,968 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,905 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Olympic College is 31 %
Transfer-out Rate for Olympic College is 16 %
Student Population for Olympic College is 4,905
Student to Faculty Ratio for Olympic College is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,968 at Olympic College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1600 Chester Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337-1699|
|Net Price Calculator||www.olympic.edu/paying-college/financial-aid/financial-aid-faqs/net-price-calculator|
OC offers 126 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 12 Weeks Certificate||19||0|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||36||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||27||0|
Olympic College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Olympic College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Washington?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Washington?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Washington?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Washington?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Washington?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Washington?