Bellus Academy-Chula Vista is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Chula Vista, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 202 students are enrolled into Bellus Academy-Chula Vista. Bellus Academy-Chula Vistais a non-degree granting school.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Bellus Academy-Chula Vista tuition and fees are $18,996 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Bellus Academy-Chula Vista. Total 202 students are attending Bellus Academy-Chula Vista and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,437 and 82 students received grants of scholarship aid (40.59% of total undergraduate students). Total 202 students are attending Bellus Academy-Chula Vista and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Bellus Academy-Chula Vista offers 8 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Bellus Academy-Chula Vista does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?