Acceptance Rate 30 %
SAT Average 1,194
Tuition & Fees $45,092
Student Population 1,673
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $33,186
Berea College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Berea, Kentucky. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $45,092 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,673 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 30% and the graduation rate is 68% last year.
The salary after graduation from Berea College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Berea College are $45,092.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Berea. The acceptance rate of Berea is 30% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 69%. The average graduation rate is 68% and the transfer-out rate is 21%. The average received amount of financial aid is $33,186 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,673 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Berea College is 30 %.
Graduation Rate for Berea College is 68 %
Transfer-out Rate for Berea College is 21 %
Retention Rate for Berea College is 83 %
Student Population for Berea College is 1,673
Student to Faculty Ratio for Berea College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $33,186 at Berea College.
Financial Aid Amount
Berea offers 44 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Berea College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,276)
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Kentucky?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Kentucky?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Kentucky?