Acceptance Rate 33 %
SAT Average 1,180
Tuition & Fees $43,612
Student Population 1,432
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $47,514
Berea College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Berea, Kentucky. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $43,612 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,432 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 33% and the graduation rate is 67% last year.
The salary after graduation from Berea College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Berea College are $43,612.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Berea. The acceptance rate of Berea is 33% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 69%. The average graduation rate is 67% and the transfer-out rate is 18%. The average received amount of financial aid is $47,514 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,432 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Berea College is 33 %.
Graduation Rate for Berea College is 67 %
Transfer-out Rate for Berea College is 18 %
Retention Rate for Berea College is 83 %
Student Population for Berea College is 1,432
Student to Faculty Ratio for Berea College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $47,514 at Berea College.
Financial Aid Amount
Berea offers 44 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Berea College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,276)
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Kentucky?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Kentucky?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Kentucky?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Kentucky?