Tuition & Fees $11,520
Student Population 1,465
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,210
Graduation Rate 17 %
Berkshire Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $5,492 for Massachusetts residents and $11,520 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,465 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Berkshire Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, BCC's tuition & fees is $5,492 for Massachusetts residents and $11,520 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at BCC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,210 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,465 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Berkshire Community College is 17 %
Transfer-out Rate for Berkshire Community College is 19 %
Retention Rate for Berkshire Community College is 48 %
Student Population for Berkshire Community College is 1,465
Student to Faculty Ratio for Berkshire Community College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,210 at Berkshire Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1350 West Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201-5786|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.berkshirecc.edu/paying-for-college/cost-of-attendance/index.php|
BCC offers 32 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Berkshire Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Berkshire Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Massachusetts?