Tuition & Fees $10,152
Student Population 6,256
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,461
Graduation Rate 19 %
Bristol Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Fall River, Massachusetts. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $5,208 for Massachusetts residents and $10,152 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 6,256 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Bristol Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, BCC's tuition & fees is $5,208 for Massachusetts residents and $10,152 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at BCC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,461 and 67% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6,256 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Bristol Community College is 19 %
Transfer-out Rate for Bristol Community College is 7 %
Retention Rate for Bristol Community College is 57 %
Student Population for Bristol Community College is 6,256
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bristol Community College is 18 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
18 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,461 at Bristol Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||777 Elsbree St, Fall River, MA 02720-7395|
|Net Price Calculator||www.bristolcc.edu/getstartedatbcc/financialaid/npc/|
BCC offers 64 major programs through online and on-site education where 7 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Bristol Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Bristol Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?