2023 Tuition & Fees $1,046
Student Population 33
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,130
Graduation Rate 60 %
Students:Faculty 30 : 1
Best Care College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in East Orange, New Jersey. The highest degree offered by Best Care College is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $1,046 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 33 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Best Care's tuition & fees is $1,046.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Best Care.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,130 and 72% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 33 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 30 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Best Care College is 60 %
Retention Rate for Best Care College is 68 %
Student Population for Best Care College is 33
Student to Faculty Ratio for Best Care College is 30 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
30 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,130 at Best Care College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||68 South Harrison, East Orange, NJ 07018-1703|
|Net Price Calculator||bestcarecollege.edu/|
Best Care offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 12 Weeks Certificate||4||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Best Care College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Best Care College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Jersey?